Energy Conserver for Lighting
Features & Benefits
- Power savings of over 25% in discharge lighting energy consumption
- Improves the life of fluorescent and gas discharge lamps
- Reduces heat generation in chokes / ballast's and prevents energy loss & hazards.
- Operating efficiency of the conserver is above 98%
- Provides steady lumen and ensures up to 25-30% savings on energy.
- More power saving is observed when applied to Mercury / Sodium vapour lamp.
- No effect on any other parameters of the load
- Payback period is 7 to 8 Months depending on duty cycle and local power tariffs.
- Improvement in power factor
- Reduction in M.D.I.
|Air Conditioner Rating||a) Single Phase upto 25 KVA b) Three Phase upto 1000 KVA|
|Input Voltage Tolerance*||+20% to -15%|
|Output Regulation||with 1%|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 50°C|
|Protections||Output Over and Under Voltage,
Input Over and Under Voltage,
|Bypass Switch||up to 30KVA - standard, above 30 KVA - optional|
|Switching||Multiple module on time based is available upto 6 slot|
|Digital KW/kwh Meter||Available|
|Cabinet||Powder coated MS|
|* Range can be customized to customer requirement|
All specifications are subject to change
Custom models available on request
078 1000 9955
ASK PROF. WATT
Looking for help to identify a solution for your home or business?
Fuji Electric awarded prestigious India Design Mark
Nov 19, 2020
Fuji Electric extends further support for COVID fightback
Oct 10, 2020
Fuji Electric announces India 2.0 plan – In India for India+
Nov 7, 2019
Fuji Electric signs Agreement to acquire Consul Neowatt
Jun 20, 2019