Energy Conserver for Lighting
Features & Benefits
- Power savings of over 25% in discharge lighting energy consumption
- Improves the life of fluorescent and gas discharge lamps
- Reduces heat generation in chokes / ballast's and prevents energy loss & hazards.
- Operating efficiency of the conserver is above 98%
- Provides steady lumen and ensures up to 25-30% savings on energy.
- More power saving is observed when applied to Mercury / Sodium vapour lamp.
- No effect on any other parameters of the load
- Payback period is 7 to 8 Months depending on duty cycle and local power tariffs.
- Improvement in power factor
- Reduction in M.D.I.
|Air Conditioner Rating||a) Single Phase upto 25 KVA b) Three Phase upto 1000 KVA|
|Input Voltage Tolerance*||+20% to -15%|
|Output Regulation||with 1%|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 50°C|
|Protections||Output Over and Under Voltage,
Input Over and Under Voltage,
|Bypass Switch||up to 30KVA - standard, above 30 KVA - optional|
|Switching||Multiple module on time based is available upto 6 slot|
|Digital KW/kwh Meter||Available|
|Cabinet||Powder coated MS|
|* Range can be customized to customer requirement|
All specifications are subject to change
Custom models available on request
078 1000 9955
ASK PROF. WATT
Looking for help to identify a solution for your home or business?
Fuji Electric announces India 2.0 plan – In India for India+
Nov 7, 2019
Fuji Electric signs Agreement to acquire Consul Neowatt
Jun 20, 2019
Consul Neowatt expands its operations to Bangladesh
Jun 19, 2019
In Focus Interview
Aug 1, 2018 | Engineering Review