Fuji Electric Consul Neowatt Power Solutions Pvt Ltd shall strive to emerge as a market leader in power conditioning and power backup solutions business.
- While engaging ourselves in this, considering the context of the organization and strategic direction, we are committed to -
b)Protection of environment, including prevention of pollution.
c) Provide healthy and safe working conditions for prevention of work related injury and ill health for all our associated personnel.
To achieve these, we are committed to -
- Satisfy product quality, delivery performance requirements and other requirements related to lMS.
- Eliminate hazards and reduce OH&S Risks.
- Eliminate significant environmental aspects and reduce pollution
- Fulfil all compliance obligations.
- Manufacture energy efficient and safe products.
- Consult workers and ensure their participation.
- Continual improvement of quality and EOHS management systems.
This policy is documented and is available to all employees and interested parties.
ISO CERTIFICATIONS FOR MANUFACTURING FACILITY
All the Fuji Electric Consul Neowatt manufacturing facilities in Chennai and Pune are ISO 9001 and 14001 certified. The Pune facility (Megatech Power Equipments Pvt. Ltd - 100% subsidiary of Fuji Electric Consul Neowatt Power Solutions) is also ISO4 5001 certified.
Our products are tested to both National and International Standards
- ROHS Declaration
- CE certificate for ML33 Series (Megaline AS)
- CE certificate for Servo Voltage Stabilizer (Air Cooled)
- IEC Conformity Certificate for Poweron Inverters
- Solar PCU 1,2,3,5,8,10kVA are tested as conforming to IEC 60068 and IEC 61683
- WAPCOS (Water and Power Consultancy Services, a Government of India undertaking - Ministry of Water Resources) has tested & certified "Fuji Electric Consul Neowatt" Oil Cooled Stabilizers ( 350 KVA and 125 KVA).
- CPRI (Central Power Research Institute, autonomous society under the Ministry of Power, Government of India ), tested 100 KVA Oil Cooled Stabilizer and verified it as per standard of of IS 9815 - 1981.
- Reliability check has been made by the CFR (Center for Reliability, Dept of Electronics & Information Technology) for Stabilizers
- ETDC (Electronics Test and Development Center, Dept of Electronics & Information Technology), has tested the Oil Cooled 3 phase Servo Controlled Voltage Stabilizer.
078 1000 9955
ASK PROF. WATT
Looking for help to identify a solution for your home or business?
Fuji Electric announces India 2.0 plan – In India for India+
Nov 7, 2019
Fuji Electric signs Agreement to acquire Consul Neowatt
Jun 20, 2019
Consul Neowatt expands its operations to Bangladesh
Jun 19, 2019
In Focus Interview
Aug 1, 2018 | Engineering Review